So I needed some new metallic ink and was having a mooch around the art supplies at The Range and came across this pack of Giotto Turbo Glitter Pastel Felt-Tip Pens. I hadn’t heard of this brand before but since they are metallic AND glittery I HAD to buy them and give them a go!
From the blog
6 latest posts
- Giotto Turbo Glitter Pastel Felt-Tip Pens August 29, 2018
- 5 ways to save money on art supplies August 28, 2018
- My first blogger Q&A August 7, 2018
- Angus Rocks! Paint, hide & find! July 15, 2018
- 10 easy to enter competitions for art supplies July 9, 2018
- My Top Ten Art Studio Essentials by Sara Docherty June 30, 2018
I am currently exhibiting at the 48th Dunkeld Art Exhibition held at the Duchess Anne, until Monday 30th August 2018. It is an open exhibition showing a variety of art work from artists in the UK and runs for 10 weeks each summer to raise funds for the Dunkeld Cathedral.